Skype classes are designed to help with listening comprehension and conversation skills. They will include different and diverse subjects for expansion of vocabulary.
Today’s subject is Work Emails in the workplace.
Please prepare the vocabulary and listen to the news report…
Some words need to be changed into the correct tense.
to get rid of
Please use the words above in the sentences below….
- On my blog I often _________ videos into the post so that I don’t have to click a link to another page.
- Last weekend I cleaned the house from top to bottom and ____________ 10 bags of junk!
- My sister bought me the ___________ collection of Dean Martin but later I exchanged it for Frank Sinatra.
- Excel files are excellent tools for __________________ of all your English classes.
- Gmail receives a lot of _________ but also has an excellent filter.
- They should ________ noisy motorbikes in Barcelona.
- What new technologies have you __________ recently?
Questions from the program:
- What does “just about” mean?
- What does “old work emails is a bore” mean?
- Why does the company ATOS want to ban internal email?
- What are his suggestions other than email?
- What are the advantages of emails?
Questions from your experience:
- How many work emails do you receive each day?
- Do you receive much spam?
- In how many ways do you communicate with people? Name them.
- Do you prefer to talk directly to people?
- Have you ever tried blogging?